Pre-registration for 2019 is open
- Go to the Sakura-Con Online Registration Form.
- Read and Accept our Policies.
- Choose how many memberships you would like to purchase from the drop-down menu. Click “Submit” when you have the correct number of memberships total. (NOTE: The age categories are based off how old the member will be during the 2019 convention itself.)
- Fill out the membership information as it appears on your government-issued photo identification. This is important to make sure we can locate your membership during Registration.After filling out the correct information for each membership, click “Continue”.
- After you have entered the membership information, you will be taken to a Confirmation page. Please double check the accuracy of the information that you have entered. When you are satisfied that you have entered the correct information, click “Continue to Payment”.
- Paying for your membership(s)
Sakura-Con accepts two payment methods for paying your membership fee(s). You can choose one of the following:
- This is the easiest way to pay for your membership, and also the fastest. If you want to pay via credit card, choose this payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to checkout using PayPal.
- This will show on your credit card statement as: Sakura-Con/ANCEA/Asia-Northwest Cultural Education Association
- If you accidentally overpay through PayPal, Please email Registration and we will refund the over-payment. Please do not cancel your payment.
Manual Payment via Domestic US Checks/Money Orders or International Money Orders
- Make payment to the order of Sakura-Con. Send payment along with registration information to:
- Sakura-Con – Registration
- 2602 So. 38th St.
- PMB 78
- Tacoma, WA 98409
- Manual Payments must be postmarked before the end of day on the last day of a payment bracket in order for the registration to be processed at that payment level.
- Canadian checks will not be accepted. There will be a $25.00 return check charge (US Funds) on any check that does not clear.
- Memberships are not fully registered until we have successfully received your payment.