- Go to the Sakura-Con Online Registration Form
- Read and Accept our Policies
- Choose how many memberships you would like to register for, from the dropdown menus. Click “Submit” when you have the correct number of memberships total. (NOTE: The age categories are based off how old the member will be during the 2017 convention itself.)
- Fill out the membership information as it appears on your government-issued photo identification. This is important to make sure we can locate your membership during Registration. After filling out the correct information for each membership, click “Continue”.
- After you have entered the membership information, you will be taken to a Confirmation page. Please double check the accuracy of the information that you have entered. When you are satisfied that you have entered the correct information, click “Continue to Payment.”
- Paying for your membership(s)
Sakura-Con accepts two payment methods for paying your membership fee(s). You can choose one of the following:
- This is the easiest way to pay for your membership, and also the fastest. If you want to pay via credit card, choose this payment method. You do not need to have a PayPal account in order to checkout using PayPal.
- This will show on your credit card statement as: Sakura-Con/ANCEA/Asia-Northwest Cultural Education Association
- If you accidentally overpay through PayPal, Please notify us at Registration (email@example.com) and we will refund the overpayment. Please do not cancel your payment.
- Manual Payment via Domestic US Checks/Money Orders or International Money Orders
- Make payment to the order of Sakura-Con.
Send payment along with registration information to:
Sakura-Con – Registration
2602 So. 38th St.
Tacoma, WA 98409
- Manual Payments must be postmarked before the end of day on the last day of a payment bracket in order for the registration to be processed at that payment level.
- Canadian checks will not be accepted. There will be a $25.00 return check charge (US Funds) on any check that does not clear.
- Memberships are not fully registered until we have successfully received your payment.
- Memberships are NOT transferable and NOT refundable.
- Make payment to the order of Sakura-Con.
- We no longer send any email confirmations due to past technical problems. After 72 hours (PayPal transactions only) please check the status of your Membership using our Membership Confirmation Page. (Please note: if the Membership Confirmation Page is not showing that you are registered, and you think you already have purchased a Membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE purchasing a second membership.) If you have purchased a membership and mailed in your payment, please wait at least 30 days to be verified in our system. If you are concerned about your mail-in registration, please contact email@example.com for further information.
- You do not need a confirmation to get your membership badge, just government issued photo ID. Keep your proof of purchase if you are worried about a back up (cancelled check, paypal receipt).
- Picking up your badge
- Registration will be located in The Conference Center at the Washington State Convention Center, from March 24th through March 27th. Badges can be picked up at any time during open Registration hours (see below). We do not mail badges.
- Member Registration location and hours are as follows:
The Conference Center, Level 3Thursday, April 13th, 12pm-9pmFriday, April 14th, 6am-9pmSaturday, April 15th, 6am-9pmSunday, April 16th, 8am-1pm
The Conference Center entrance is across the street from the main entrance to the Washington State Convention Center.
- Valid, government-issued photo identification is required for all adults. There will be no exceptions. This does not include school IDs.
- Minors do not need to have photo identification, however, they must have a signed Parental Permission form in hand, a registered adult member with them, and their registered adult must have a valid, government-issued photo ID with them, in order to pickup a minor badge.
- Adults can pick up badges for their minors without their minors being present. Please make sure you have the appropriate Parental Permission Form(s) with you when you come to Registration.
- Parental Permission Forms are required for all minors that are attending with anyone other than their legal guardian. All Minors MUST have a legal adult attending with them, and on premises at all times.
- If you are transgendered, or use an alternate name for security purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to work with you! Sakura-Con is an inclusive convention and we would like to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability.
Group Discounts are not currently available, except for Educational Groups, and restrictions apply.
We will not be selling pro-rated (Single Day) memberships.
If you have any further questions, or would like more information or clarification on anything, please email email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you!
We look forward to seeing you at the convention!