Sakura-Con Masquerade Ball 2015
Check back in the coming weeks for more information.
Masquerade Ball Rules
1. The Masquerade Ball is a family friendly event and all Sakura-Con policies and guidelines are still in effect.
2. The ball is a social dance where close interaction is routine, but any disruptive or inappropriate behavior will result in expulsion from the ball for the rest of the evening.
3. If you have a problem while at the ball, please locate a staff member and inform them as soon as possible.
- Evaluation of attendee behavior is on a case by case basis and if found to have broken any Sakura-Con policies and/or guidelines may result in further action.
4. As a formal event, adherence to the dress code for Sakura-Conís Masquerade Ball is mandatory.
- Please see the dress code below for details.
5. Please have your Sakura-Con badge visible at all times.
6. Masquerade Events Staff reserves the right to remove attendees from the ball at any time.
Masquerade Ball Dress CodeDress to impress! Minimum attire requirement is semi-formal.
- Button down shirt
- Dress shoes
- Loafers, oxfords, wingtips, boots)
- Skirt or cocktail-style dress no shorter than "finger-tip" length or slacks
- Blouse or Button-upshirt
- Dress shoes
- (Flats, Heels)
- Formal shoes required.
- NOTE: If your character canonically wears non-formal shoes with a formal outfit and you can provide official visual evidence at point of entry, you are allowed in.
- NOTE: If you have a clinically significant medical condition (i.e. Diabetes Mellitus, Peripheral Neuropathy, Osteo/Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc.) that impedes you from wearing certain foot wear, a staff member will assess and make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Please be advised to wear shoes that you can wear for long periods of time.
- Masks are required to enter the Masquerade Ball.
- If you do not have a mask, please come to the Mask Making Workshop earlier in the day.
- Permitted: Face-painted masks, full-face, traditional, Venetian (stick-mounted)
- Not Permitted: Helmets, ski-masks, sport-styled masks,
Cosplay is accepted, but the dress code will still apply to all cosplay for entry.
Please note that masks are required for the entire length of the event, from entry until the demasking before the end of the ball.
***ABSOLUTELY NO: JEANS, T-SHIRTS, INTENTIONALLY RIPPED CLOTHING, OBSCENE MARKINGS OR IMAGES***
Remember that Masquerade Events Staff can make any final determination on attire at any time during the ball, no exceptions.
If you have any questions concerning the dress code, please e-mail email@example.com.
31 days, 23 hours, 40 minutes, 52 seconds until the Party Starts!
Disclaimer | Unless otherwise noted, all content copyright ANCEA/Sakura-Con, a 501(c)(3) organization.