The Masquerade Ball needs Hosts!
The success of Sakura Con’s Masquerade Ball is dependent on its enthusiastic Dance Hosts and Hostesses. The Masquerade Events Staff is looking for energetic, outgoing people who have a desire to contribute to Sakura-Con’s 2018 Masquerade Ball.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engage attendees at the ball
- Seek out and dance with shy/timid ball attendees
- Assist Masquerade Events Staff during the “Learn to Dance” panel
- Participate in Masquerade Ball planning and execution as asked by Masquerade Events Staff
- Able to follow instructions as set forth by Masquerade Events Staff
- Able to facilitate an inviting environment for attendees of the ball
- Able to coordinate with Sakura-Con Masquerade Events Staff within the Seattle Area
- Able to abide Masquerade Ball Dress Codes and policies
- Dance experience is preferable but not necessary
- At least 18 years old by the March 30th
If you are interested in contributing to Sakura Con’s Premier formal event please fill up the host application form and submit to email@example.com. Applicants will be chosen on a rolling basis so please submit applications as early as you can.